Ovulation And Your Body-> Every woman ovulates in as much as she mensturates, because sperm cells that could not fertilize by an egg or eggs sheds off after a week or more, hence comes out as blood called menstration. You might not ‘ve known or noticed your Ovulation because you didn’t know when or how it occurs.
Listen To Me: Some women did not know when and how their Ovulation looks like. At the start of ovulation it looks colourless, odouless and steaky like a mucous from your nose. After then it generates to a milky, steaky with mild smell. Now conception can take place now when a heavy matured sperm is downloaded at the position it passes immediately through the cervix to reach the awaited ovulated egg.
Some Things To Take!
Eat fresh vegetables, fruits, cereal crops, cooked eggs, meat and nuts. Abundant rest is very essential to aid the processes.
1. Taking Clomid tablets three to four days to ovulation which helps to realise multiple ovulated eggs waiting for the sperm.
2. Total abstainance from sex and discharge for a standard duration of 7days to obtain a full matured sperm.
3. Adequate exercise especially for the man(like juggling) daily 4. Meet your spouse towards the fading (end) of ovulation using a doggy style positions.
5. Ensure to stay up to 5 to 7 minutes after garnishing her eggs with a heavy downpour of sperm while hitting the innermost ( cervix ) of her vagina.
6. Make sure she takes her folic acid 2 weeks before this intercourse.
7. Eating a small quantity of salty food which helps to reduce the acidic content of the cervical fluid, hence reduces the her body .PH level to help the male sperm to survive. Please remember that the first cervical fluid (colourless mucous) has a very lower acidic content that male sperm can survive on the 13th through that of 14th, but it changes to Continue reading